01372 438 039


What Buildings Require An SBEM Calculation?

What buildings require an SBEM calculation

Every new building with a heating system will need to be assessed to check energy efficiency against current Government emission targets.

If you’re building a dwelling, such as houses or apartment blocks, it needs its own SAP calculation, whereas any building that isn’t a dwelling will require an SBEM calculation.

In simple terms, an SBEM calculation will be needed for all non-domestic, new-build properties.

Read on to find out more…

Read moreWhat Buildings Require An SBEM Calculation?