Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
LEED is a voluntary environmental certification system developed by the U.S. It covers design, construction, operation and maintenance of:
- Neighbourhood development
Separate LEED rating systems are available for:
- New construction
- Existing buildings
- Operations and maintenance.
- Commercial interiors
- Core and Shell
Projects are assessed against a range of categories:
- Locations and linkages (transport & access to open space).
- Regional priority (local issues and priorities).
- Indoor environmental quality.
- Awareness and education.
- Energy and atmosphere.
- Materials and resources.
- Innovation in design.
- Sustainable sites.
- Water efficiency.
We can carry out LEEDS assessments regardless of the stage of your project:
- Design stage assessment
- Post construction assessment
- Operations and Management
Projects are rated as Platinum, Gold and Silver or Certified
For further information contact us on 01372 438 039 or fill out the form below.