Often local authorities ask for the impact of noise on nearby residential properties from a proposed commercial development or how new residential units will be impacted by existing noise from highways or train lines etc. As part of the planning permission, there could be a requirement as to how the noise impact will be reduced or brought in line with the existing background noise levels.
We provide BS4142 Environmental Noise Assessment service.
As well as being required as part of a planning application, or within the conditions of a consent, acoustic assessments can also include noise impact assessments, investigating nuisance complaints or compliance under BREEAM. We undertake numerous investigations in accordance with PPG24 and BS4142.
As expert noise consultants we are fully equipped to carry out full noise assessment and surveys in many situations, including:
- Site monitoring to ensure compliance with planning consent
- Acoustic testing for building regulations
- Investigation of nuisance complaints
- Workplace noise assessments
- Industrial noise assessments
- Factory noise assessments
- Noise impact assessments
- Traffic noise assessments
- Reports for planning applications
For further information contact us on +44 7778 569 887.